Play With My Box

Thursday, March 29, 2007

But Wait, There's More! GTA 4 Trailer

I would be remiss to not post about the GTA 4 trailer. Need I say more?


For those of you who prefer to download a copy to cuddle up to at night, check out Fileshack

Although it's only a montage of the city environment, I'll admit this trailer has me psyched up all over again for the GTA franchise. At first I thought I was looking at Liberty City, until familiar landmarks like the Statue of Liberty popped up. Ah, the Big Apple... and here I was thinking they'd do a near-future Tokyo or simply a near-future AnyCity.

The graphical detail is wonderous and lush. I'm all set to see some game play footage now!

Source: Destructoid, YouTube

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:27 p.m., Blogger Taylor M said...

Eh, graphics look good, but the trailer doesn't really do much for me.

 
At 11:47 p.m., Blogger Clinton said...

It did its job, by kicking my overactive imagination into overdrive. Will the tone of the game be more mature? Will there be real moral choices to make? An immigrant smuggling mini-game? Agility orbs??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home