Play With My Box

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Cheap Game Patrol: Splinter Cell Double Agent

Heero (yes he's still somewhat associated with PMB) tipped me off to this bargain at Best Buy.

Thirty bucks for a recent quality game is a hard deal to pass up. Although I sort of made a silent vow to not buy any more Tom Clancy titles until they, oh I don't know, make a sequel to Rainbow Six: Vegas and actually finish the damn story and include an ending sequence that doesn't suck ass.

Anyway, the service is non-existent at my local Best Buy and I rarely have a reason to go there. It's still very likely I will swing by after work today and grab me the latest chapter in the Sam Fisher saga.

No other news to report today: it's been kinda slow. On the home front, PMB will be getting a little make-over next week, so prepare yourself for some sexy new blog graphics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home