Play With My Box

Monday, March 19, 2007

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night This Wednesday!

In a pique of irony that I couldn't resist indulging in, I'm announcing the release of the much-anticipated PS1 Castlevania to XBLA, just two days ahead of time, after griping last week about Microsoft's unbecoming habit of doing the same, when in fact they actually had the wherewithal to announce the game just a day after TMNT dropped.

And if that wasn't one ugly run-on sentence, I don't know what is.

So take that, MS! IIIIIII'll be the one giving the 2-day heads up on new XBLA releases from now on!

I'm looking forward to this game. Never played it and I think the graphics look rather junky, but I was a huge fan of the old Castlevania's 1 through 3 on the NES.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home