Play With My Box

Friday, March 09, 2007

Weekend Playtime: Casual Gameage

Hoy, hoy, the weekend is upon us. What's everyone going to play this weekend?

I don't foresee much gaming for myself in the next couple days. I might sneak in some more Worms tonight but I also have to make some time to watch last night's episode of Survivor: Fiji and, well, get my wobbly ass to the gym for once. And tomorrow, I'm checking out 300 on the BIG screen, IMAX-style! If you don't know what 300 is, consider yourself chronically out of touch. Go away, you're not cool.

I kid, I kid... I am just so psyched to see this film. IGN posted an orgasmic 5-star review of it several weeks ago but I'm trying not to let their hyperbole boost up my expectations too high.

Hmm, otherwise, nothing much else this weekend except more chores at the homestead and also at my parent's place. I suddenly have a hankering to play Geometry Wars again. Maybe it's because of all the fun I've been having with Heavy Weapon lately I think I have a shot at getting a decent score in Geometry. Maybe I'll try for that Pacifism Achievement...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home