Play With My Box

Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekend Haze: March 2nd - 4th 2007

What a gaming weekend. With the roommate out of town for his ski trip, I took full advantage and parked myself in front of the Xbox for 3 nights of binge gaming. I OD'ed on Crackdown and Heavy Weapon, finishing both games on co-op and reaping a tidy bundle of Achievements in the process.

I now find myself without a main game and will be left to wander the sporadically crime-ridden streets of Pacific City, hunting down the last of those Orbs and checking off more of those trickier Achievements. Will I go back to the cozy comforts of R6's cover system? Or will I brave the terrors of the locusts and attempt to finish Gears of War on Insane? Maybe I'll even get around to finishing the GRAW campaign: hey, gotta get that one out of the way before GRAW2 comes to pick everyone's pockets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home