Play With My Box

Thursday, February 22, 2007

God Instructs Man to Drop Xbox & Take up Prayer. Or Burn in Hell!

I was about to settle into a rather late-night session of Crackdown last night when I noticed a waiting message on the Dashboard. It was sent by a new friend on my list, a stranger who had sent me a friend request at random a few weeks ago. Never the one to exclude others, I accepted his request, but I have never had a chance to game with him.

I opened up his message, expecting it to be a game invite that he may have sent while my roommate was watching a DVD. It turned out to be a little more interesting than that:
Hey every1--God specifically told me that He wants me to be a man of prayer these next couple years. My 360 is what's stealing my time, so I'm selling it. Just know I love y'all :)
Email me sometime! -----@hotmail.com
I wish you guys the best
Now I am not a religious man, but I would think if God wanted you to dedicate more time to prayer, you could comply and still have room for a 360 in your life, no? In any case, I wrote back to him, awkwardly wishing him luck and resisted the temptation to ask him to sell me his games at discount.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home