Play With My Box

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Launch Day Fan Service for Crackdown

Today is the day. I cannot wait for my work shift to END. End already, end! I called my EB store an hour ago and they were just in the middle of unpacking the shipment of games.

Oh My God... it's here. It's finally here.

Terrorists, lambant wretches and dive-bombing kamikaze planes will be spared from my wrath for the next few days, at least.

In a thrilling bit of surprise news, Realtime Worlds and MGS have offered up 4 new, free Agent skins that can be downloaded on the Marketplace today. These new skins are sexy as all hell, featuring an afro-ed Chuck Norris lookalike, a ninja, a futuristic Killzone-esqe soldier and a cyborg.

Work end. Work end. Work end...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:45 p.m., Blogger Taylor M said...

I wasn't sure if I was going to get it right away, but the Halo 3 beta pushed me over the edge. I haven't purchased a new 360 game since Gears of War, so I dug right in and played like 3 hours straight this afternoon. I'm a little disappointed that I only have two achievements but its alright, because I'm having a good time. Now I think it's time to get just one more agility orb :)

http://mostly-harmless1.blogspot.com/

 
At 12:49 a.m., Blogger Clinton said...

Thanks for stopping by, Taylor. The Crack has been good. Four & a half hours later and only 3 dead Los Muertos gang bosses to show for it, no thanks to those ridiculous Agility Orbs!

Co-op has been a very mixed bag due to the insane amount of lag. I suppose their servers have been slammed all through out launch day... still, you'd think they'd have prepared for the madness. Co-op eventually became unplayable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home