Play With My Box

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Night at the Arcade: Alien Hominid

The Newgrounds cult classic 2d side-scroller finally makes its way to Xbox Live Arcade. The game was made available for purchase this morning and will set you back the usual 800 MS points. I never played the web version and it all looks suitably wacky, so I might be tempted to buy this after wearing out Crackdown and Heavy Weapon.

Curiously, Alien Hominid only supports local co-op but includes 7 minigames playable over XBL with support for 4 players maximum.

On a side note, the much-anticipated Worms has been certified and is due out for release sometime in the next few weeks. I played very little of the original PC version, however, I understand the hype that's surrounded it since day one. I have more fond memories of Scorched Earth, which is fond memories for Worms as far as I'm concerned.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't too impressed with Alien Hominid.

 
At 1:33 a.m., Blogger Clinton said...

I hear ya. I tried to like it, but just didn't warm up to the demo.

http://www.playmybox.com/2007/03/xbox-live-arcade-is-on-roll.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home