Play With My Box

Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Night at the Arcade: Contra

Had my gaming bud over tonight and he peer pressured me into buying Contra on the Marketplace. Actually, I was perfectly content with leaving that game in my happy nostalgia place and going back to playing Heavy Weapon. Then my friend flashed some cash in my face and before you knew it, we were firing up the Contra.

Can I just say this? WOW.

Just, wow. Now I know why everyone was up in arms when this was first released. Simply, wow.

Even though my friend paid for it, I felt ripped off.

Try before you buy, peeps. Try before you buy...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:23 a.m., Blogger Taylor M said...

Thanks for the advice. I think I played the trial and it didn't sell it on me.

P.S--Welcome back :-)

 
At 2:19 p.m., Blogger Clinton said...

Thanks, it's good to be back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home