Play With My Box

Friday, March 30, 2007

DS Ad Featuring Hot Japanese Lady



Yes, I know this is a strictly Xbox 360 blog (for now), so sue me for posting this Nintendo DS commercial. Nintendo's latest portable game platform is of course the current reigning champ of the console sales chart, worldwide. It's the World of Warcraft of gaming consoles, if you will. No one can touch them. And the advantage the DS has over WoW is, you probably won't need to tote a poopsock with you to play it.

Every time I think that I'm not very attracted to Japanese women, something like this comes around to test my faith. The fetching lady in this commercial is billed as,
Matushima Nanako Motto, a noteworthy TV personality/actor from the land of the rising sun. They really could have done away with the fast food restaurant scenario and just had 3 minutes of this girl saying, "THANK YUUUUUUUUUUUUUU". I would be good to go.

It wouldn't compel me to buy a DS, but I'd be good to go nonetheless.

TGIF people! I'll be returning to the regular Xbox programming very shortly.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home