Play With My Box

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Crackdown Preview Video Clip on OXM

I can hear you asking me, nay, crying out in frustration: Oh Maclintok, another Crackdown post??

I know, I know, I know. Yet again, I post about this wonderful game, but with a mere 12 days remaining until the full game hits retail shelves, can you blame me for stoking the fires of anticipation? It does not help that there continues to be so much out in the WWW to satiate our Crackdown cravings. First the Achievements montage, then the Shai-Gen preview and now, a very meaty, very satisfying game preview and interview with the producer and designers at Real Time Worlds.

It's hard for me to scope out video podcasts, being at work and all, but I managed to take this in near the tail end of my busy day. So here, courtesy of OXM, is your delicious Crackdown preview video

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home