Play With My Box

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New Mass Effect Screenshots

Once I have Crackdown in my hot little hands and the itchy anticipation morphs into hopeless addiction, my next target of lust is Mass Effect. Developed by infamous Canadian RPG developer, Bioware, this sci-fi role-playing epic will advance the genre in so many profound ways, to call it "next gen" does it very little service.

Games Radar is a relatively new gaming mega site. Produced by Future Publishing, the minds behind OXM and PC Gamer, the site has a great sense of style and humour, if a tad light in the updates and content department. I mention them now because they have some juicy screenshots of Mass Effect, including an image of Saren Arterius, your protagonist's main nemesis in the game. The collection of screenies is nothing mind-blowing. Nevertheless, it does nothing to keep me from salivating at my monitor.

Mass Effect Screenshots at Games Radar

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home