Play With My Box

Monday, January 22, 2007

Rejoice! Crackdown Demo Available Tomorrow

Xbox 360 game from Microsoft Game Studios & Realtime Worlds: Crackdown

When the Crackdown demo was delayed last week, I was sad. Little did I know how quickly it took for Microsoft to certify the demo and get it ready for mass consumption. It will be available for download on Tuesday, January 23rd at 2AM PST.

I'm presently deciding whether to stay up late Monday night to start the download or just fire up my box in the morning before I go to work. Either way, I've already booked a co-op session with Heero on Tuesday evening. I have high hopes for the final game; here's hoping the demo captures the spirit of the finished product, as well as being a blast to play in its own right.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home