Play With My Box

Sunday, February 04, 2007

R6 Map Pack - 800 MS Points, Give or Take

There's a rumour printed in the March issue of the Official Xbox Magazine about a map pack for Rainbow Six: Vegas headed for Marketplace. This would be a collection of 10 new maps and 2 additional multiplayer modes, Assassination and Conquest.

This map pack is supposed to cost 800 Microsoft Points. As someone who's held out on buying any MS points thus far, I really hope that's not the case. Gears of War impressed fans with their free map pack release last month, although to be fair, they were only giving away 2 maps, not 10.

Oh well, unless I totally fall out of love with R6, looks like I'll be caught in a bind. There's obviously enough players out there who'd shell out the cash for the map pack and I'm sure a lot of them would be on my friends list, thereby forcing me to step up or step down.

Damn you, micro-transactions!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home