Play With My Box

Friday, July 13, 2007

E3 2007: Extreme Info Overload

Today is the final day of E3 and it's been fun checking back on the Live Marketplace to see all the video coverage being released. I'll try to post a short series of recaps starting this weekend, selectively compiling the most notable games in each of the main genres and yapping about why I'm excited about them.

Until then, it's more Rainbow Six: Vegas, Carcassonne and retro Xbox gaming for me. Ninja Gaiden has made it onto my playlist in a big way. The game is kicking my ass and I love it for that.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

This week was the first time I really wanted a longer download queue on my 360. Only 6 items was not nearly enough. I think I downloaded around 18 videos plus all the demos (except Harry Potter).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home