Play With My Box

Thursday, June 07, 2007

XBL Demo Rain

A trio of new game demos were made available today: Shadowrun, the team-based online shooter released last week; Tenchu Z, the latest installment in the stealth-ninja action series; and the upcoming last-gen homage, Vampire Rain.

I've been getting my feet with the Shadowrun training mission in between bites of lunch and I have to admit the game is working its charms on me.

For those of you with offline consoles or who are too lazy to download these demos, I'll be laying out my usual criticisms and impressions of these new offerings before the weekend rolls around.

Happy gaming and remember to aim for the head!

1 Comments:

At 9:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know what you think of Technu Z because I'm not impressed and I think I must be missing the thing that makes this game fun/cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home