Play With My Box

Monday, October 08, 2007

Crappy ISP Puts the Kibosh On Halo 3 Time

Post title pretty much says it all. My Thanksgiving long weekend is a bit of a wash, seeing how I got in so little quality play time with Halo 3 multiplayer. The games I have played I was either paired with grossly superior opponents (c'mon, vaunted matchmaking system!) or the games were a lag-ridden mess.

Perhaps I could empathize with my ISP. Maybe they are getting some heavy traffic during this holiday long weekend. Could it be that everyone is not concerned with binging on turkey and instead mass downloading delicious pr0n over Bit Torrent?

Stranger things have happened.

And here is the rest of it.

3 Comments:

At 10:07 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks. Nothing is worse than having free time and not being able to do what you want with it.

 
At 12:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like your crappy ISP has put the kibosh on this blog completely!

 
At 9:00 p.m., Blogger Clinton said...

Sir, you wouldn't be alluding to how this fine blog has gone completely silent for... let's see here. OMG, October 8th? I haven't posted anything new for an entire month??

Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home