Play With My Box

Monday, April 21, 2008

Gaming To-Do's Before GTA 4 Comes Out

Yes, yes I'm eagerly anticipating GTA 4 along with several million other gamers world wide. If my excitement was such that I could go through another week without posting about this game, I wouldn't be excited enough. Of course, once this monumental game event has been unleashed upon the public, my anticipatory posts will give way to first impressions, a review, game play analysis and (hopefully) mountains of gushing praise.

It's a list post today because frankly, a list needs to be made to outline those niggling, delayed tasks that still need to be finished prior to April 29th.

1) Whore up a few more Achievements in Assassin's Creed.

2) One last hurrah for Crackdown : And maybe find those 9 remaining Agility Orbs.

3) Get unstuck in Saints Row, because some of those main missions are starting to grate on my patience.

4) Beat level 2 of Ikaruga. (Very do-able now that I clued in and actually discovered the Settings menu to enable additional lives and continues...)

5) Make Elite in Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (yeah right!)

6) See my girlfriend one last time

1 Comments:

At 9:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be glad to help out with $5. TH on Presidio - Realist with High count. We'll just cover both doors and keep shooting until they are all dead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home